Monday, January 30, 2012

The first day!

Well, today is the first day of my new blogging! I hope to be able to post some fun creations and all of the projects that I have in the work. I wanted to start this because in my search for my own ideas I was so inspired by the many great creators that are out there! It is truely a wonderful outlet for me and gives me such a feeling of accomplishment every time I finish a project, big or small! My hope is to add to the inspiration that I've discovered myself.

My first postings are going to be from my Disney scrapbook. I had such a hard time when I started this project finding ideas that matched my style. I certainly don't expect everyone to have the same style, but I really struggled. So I hope the following posts help someone else finish a project that for me seemed unending!

No comments:

Post a Comment