Friday, March 30, 2012

Birthday Invitation

Well, we are home from Portland and I have to say that there is nothing like getting away from home and stepping outside the house to get the creative juices flowing. I took my gypsy with me on my trip and decided to design a little. I still can't get everything the way I'd like on this card, for instance I tried to weld the SHADOW cupcakes from Doodle Charms together to make a "cupcake" card and that worked fine, but when I went to layer the second cupcake over it, it didn't fit right. These are the challenges I face with the gypsy. So I had to cut the scallop circle card from Birthday Bash and mount my cupcake over the top to make it a card. And I know I'm probably not making a whole lot of sense, but if you saw it in person you would understand.
My daughter is turning 10 and having a cupcake decorating party...HELLO, how much fun is this going to be! (to clean up, eek) But I love her to pieces and I hope she loves her birthday card.

No comments:

Post a Comment