Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cooking with Cricut Challenge



Oh, how crazy this month has been.  As soon as the kids were out of school we were off and running and although I've been working on various projects with my cricut, I haven't done anything I can post.  But over at Cooking with Cricut they are having a summer water fun contest and I have the perfect entry.  For the end of the school year PTO carnival we had a Hawaiin theme and I did the school bulletin up all nice and pretty, so I'm going to post it!  This was so much fun to do and it was huge, something like 72" X 42"!  I used the Life is a Beach cartridge, on a LARGE scale.

I hope everyone else is having a great summer.  I would really like to see some summer days here in Oregon!

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable and I bet everyone loved it. I used my Cricut the last two years of teaching 33 years and loved it. So much you can do. Love to see what other teachers do and this is a great board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo cute!!! I hope you stop by for my new challenge. I love your work.
    www.cricutchirp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great job. Love that you got you use for the school. Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great bulletin board, Tami! I bet the kiddos loved it as much as the teacher's did! Thanks for linking up at Cooking With Cricut this week.

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous bulletin board. Oh how I wish I had a Cricut when I was in the classroom! Thanks for sharing for great project with us at CWC.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete