Thursday, September 27, 2012

Back to School bulletin board


Well, back to school is  in full swing and I just completed our first bulletin board of the year! Well, actually I did it a week and half ago, but I'm just now posting it!  I really wanted to do a train theme and decided to try to incorporate all the events for the PTO that we have scheduled so far and this is what I came up with.

I used the My World cricut cartridge to do the train, the Nate's ABC's for the clouds and words, and the Birthday Bash for the HOOVER letters.  The kids love to see the changes we make to their board every month, so this year I have some really colorful boards planned.  Now lets see how well I execute them!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tami, I love your bulletin board! I am super new to die cutting, what cricut machine do you use? I would love to create a bulletin board like this at my library :)

    ReplyDelete