Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter Countdown Board

It's been so long since I've posted and I want you to know that I am always in the middle of a project, but I'm terrible at getting them posted.  So here goes.  I'm going to post 5 tonight.  I've been working on a series of "Countdown Boards".  Countdown to:  Easter, Summer, Fourth of July, Back to School, and Halloween are all completed and those are the ones I'll post tonight.  I'm working on Christmas and Thanksgiving.  And Valentines is already completed too, I just cant find the pic, so I'll post that one next time.

I'm going to really try not to go so long in between postings this time!

This first one I'm posting is Easter.  I used the Cricut and my Eclips machine to cut the vinyl for these and most of the vinyl is Oracal that I picked up right here at good ole JoAnn's!

The only Cricut cartridges I used in this one were:
Plantin Schoolbook

The rest are just SVG files I downloaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment