Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Night of the Notables

My daughter is in 6th grade and this year they planned a night of the notables.  This is where the kids pick someone they want to read about and write about.  They have to create a poster board fold out for their person of interest, then one evening all the kids dress as that person and gather in the gym in lines and the parents go around to any kid that interests them and ask them questions about their charactor.  They also have to read the poem they wrote about their character.  It was great fun.  

My daughter did Audrey Hepburn, so we used the city scape to give the feel of New York and glamour.  And her friend did Amelia Earhart, which was also pretty fun to create!  Of course, used the eclips and svg files I found through GOOGLE!

1 comment:

  1. Great prestation I am also doing Amelia Earhart I would just like to know where you got your reference of her plane from please

    ReplyDelete