Saturday, March 29, 2014

Easter Bunny Milk Carton


Okay, I'm a little early on Easter.  I didn't even look at the calender until a week ago to see when it was.  So I made these about a month ago thinking it would be much sooner than April 20th.  Oh well.  Now all I have to do is fill them with snacks and they will go into the Easter Baskets!

This is the milk carton from Close To My Heart Artiste cricut cartridge.  The bunny I just kind of pieced together using the basic shapes in the CCR (cricut craft room).  As opposed to the Cricut Design Studio.  Which is  whole different tangent I'm going to go into.  I bought the new Cricut Explore because I heard it would cut svg's and true type fonts and be so wonderful.....NOT!  I returned it and I'm still angry.  The Design Studio can't even do the basics like shadow feature the Silhouette Cameo and SCAL can do.  Very disappointing!

Well, back to happy Easter thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment