Saturday, March 29, 2014

Super Hero Fort Kit

As usual this is something I found on Pinterest and used my Sizzix Eclips to create it.  The Super Hero shield is from the font called Hall of Fame and has so many great super hero symbols on it.  Then I customized everything for my 5 year old grandson, Ethan!  I wanted to send it too him for Easter, but of course, I couldn't stop myself from sending it early.

On pinterest I saw it made with a drawstring bag, but I found this great canvas backpack at Joan's for $4.99, then used my 40% off coupon to make it even cheaper (can't do that sort of math in my head anymore).  It will make it much easier for him to tote around.
I used vellum over the top of the lightening bolt so you could see through it.


Inside is a sheet, some rope, a flashlight, some glow sticks and some clamps.  All but the sheet you can find at the dollar store.  I also put in some candy, because that's what any good grandma would do, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment