Thursday, April 19, 2012

Color Throwdown Challenge #188


Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo and Always Artichoke are the colors to work with in the Color Throwdown Challenge this week. Have I mentioned how much I love these challenges. They just spark the imagination. This one in particular because color is creativity!
My son's kindergarten teacher is expecting a baby girl and we are having a shower for her tomorrow. And I can't begin to tell you how much it thrills me to get to make anything frilly and girly!
I used the cricut cartridge Just Because cards to make the peas, and straight from the nest to make the onsie's and hangers, then textured with the polk a dot folders on the cuttlebug!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, this is just tooo cute!!!! I just love the little onesies and what a great idea to add the texture!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete