Sunday, April 15, 2012

I made this for a girlfriend that I meet at least once a week for coffee. I am not a coffee drinker myself, so I drink tea, but I know she'll love this!
Fantabulous Cricut this week has a contest for a project that includes buttons/bows and I made a card with a button, but I'm also going to enter this project.
I used the Love You a Latte Lite cartridge for this and added a band from a line of paper that I loved from Authentique Paper, "Voyage" and a pretty ribbon. I stocked up on this paper a couple of weeks ago when Craft Warehouse was clearing it out!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty box! The ribbon is a perfect touch! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coffee love friend will love this gift and appreciate that it was handmade by you. It is a great project. Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete