Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge 108


Oh, I can't believe it's been almost a week since I last posted, but what a busy week.  I've had several job interviews and a birthday party for my dear sweet Brooke.  So tonight I stole a little time to pound out a card for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday contest.  I love this week's challenge, trains, plains, automobiles or however you travel.

I used the Holiday Cakes cartridge for the car and license plate and the Birthday bash for the card.  The card itself was cut at 4 3/4, so it will fit nicely in a 5 X 5 envelope.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week and that this wonderful weather we're having here in Oregon will hold out just a little longer.  Here's to hoping!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is soooo COOL!AWESOME job,Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete